- 5 limes (with thin, smooth rinds)
- 2 cups ice water
- Scant ⅔ cup sweetened condensed milk (equivalent to half of a 12 oz can)
- 6 scoops NeoCell Super Collagen Peptides
- For garnish: extra sliced limes, ice
1. Choose limes that have a thin skin. They should be smooth and easier to squeeze than ones with a thick rind.
2. Chop all 5 limes into small 1-inch chunks.
3. Add 2 cups of ice water to a blender. It’s okay if some ice cubes go in too, but keep it around 5-8 ice cubes so you have enough liquid.
4. Add the chopped limes to the blender. Blend in pulses for no more than a total of 15 seconds. Do not overblend or your limeade will get bitter from the lime piths.
5. Set a strainer over a large glass measuring cup or over a bowl with a spout. Pour the mixture through the strainer. Use a rubber spatula or your hands to press the blended limes as much as possible to get out as much liquid as you can.
6. Pour the strained liquid back into the blender. Add a scant ⅔ cup sweetened condensed milk and 6 scoops of NeoCell Super Collagen Peptides to the blender.
7. Blend again until it is nice and frothy.
8. Serve immediately into 3 glasses full of ice.