Servings: 6 (2 balls per serving)
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ½ cup pitted dates
- 1 cup dried unsweetened coconut
- 2 tbsp natural vanilla extract
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 12 scoops NeoCell Super Collagen Peptides
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
1. Using a food processor, blend dates, cashews, vanilla, hemp seeds, maple syrup, and twelve scoops of NeoCell Super Collagen Peptides until everything is combined and a thick paste forms. This step may take 3-5 minutes.
2. Carefully remove mixture from food processor, stir in chocolate chips. Take 1 tsp and roll into a ball shape using your hands.
3. The energy balls are ready to eat. Store covered in refrigerator for up to 5 days.